‘Sanskriti’ was founded in 2006 by Geetanjali Dhar, who decided to address the gap in Hindi programmes by setting up an after school language and cultural immersion program for children she describes as “global Indians”.
The younger generation of the Indian Diaspora in Hong Kong and Singapore has been reconnecting with their roots by learning Hindi language and culture via the meticulously developed methodology. Sanskriti offers solid commitment to learning of every student at their own level.
- Age appropriate curriculum and course design customised to a child growing up in an international environment.
- All learning resources have been developed in house, including books, CDs, flash cards, song books.
- Culture immersion opportunities are provided round the year.
- Students of various age groups (1.5 years – 18 years) learn Hindi from Monday to Saturday in various schools, in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Native Hindi speaking teachers trained under ‘Sanskriti Teacher Training’ to ensure uniformity in teaching.
- Students are prepared for the global examinations conducted by The Government of India,Ministry of HRD, annually.
- E-kaksha, online classes via skype are available for distance learning or busy executives.
- ‘Sandesh’ the termly newsletter is used to keep the parents abreast of happenings and upto date with classes.